The Annual Blockchain Tech Summit Announces Speakers for 2019
August 17, 2019 • 0 Comment
The Blockchain Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via blockchain technology. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of Blockchain technology, leading applications of Blockchain technology, and startup development strategies via exclusive workshop sessions with award winning experts.
Here are the speakers announced for the 2019 edition:
- Bryant Nielson: E Blockchainecutive Director for CapitalWave Inc. and Founder for The Blockchain Academy
- Bill Guida: Head of Research | Bull Flag Group
- John Lynn: Co Founder of CELA
- Adrian Pintilie: Founder at OpenStory.io at Softescu
- Jules Miller: Partner @ IBM Blockchain Ventures & Co-Founder/Partner @ Prose Ventures
- Mark Eckerle: Manager, Emerging Technology Group and Team Leader of the Digital Currency / Blockchain Niche at Withum
- Christine Ntim- Chief Marketing Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Daniel Dewar: Founder at Paperchain
- Bill Bongiorno: President of Blue Chip Public Relations, Inc.
- Ayesha Kiani: Strategist I Entrepreneur I Advisor
- Victor Samuel: Founder and Managing Partner at NV Global Ventures
- Einstein Ntim- Partner at the Africa Future Fund
- Menajem Benchimol: Co-Founder at LATAM Blockchain Solutions
- D.K Smith: CMO at dBlockchainDigital.com, Managing Director at Brooklyn Innovation Center
- Corey Stedman: CTO at Node Capital
- Phil Delvecchio: Global Digital Ambassador Community Lead at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Cynthia Mallory: Partner at Tareo Capital Management
For more information on tickets, sponsorships and partnerships, please email the team at email@example.com.
Leave A Reply