Why the GlobalStartupEcosystem Launched Blockchain Tech Summit (Future Tech Week) with Microsoft 2019
This was an interesting year to host an event in the Blockchain space. Last year it seems like every single day there was another blockchain event, a crazy startup ICO funding raise, or huge hysteria news around the Blockchain industry and its evolution.
This year…silence. While the startup ecosystem is embracing its new hype cycle around artificial intelligence, technology topics such as Blockchain has fallen to the wayside. Yet, its important to still have a consistent platform to engage and discuss these technologies as they are evolving each and every day. So we are very pleased to have hosted the Blockchain Tech Summit for the 2nd year in a row. Last year we had had 50 speakers and 200+ participants join us for the launch in partnership with Galvanize New York.
Photos from Blockchain Tech Summit 2018 @ Galvanize New York
Every year the Global Startup Ecosystem expends to continue its mission of preparing communities for the digital age. We do this by growing the value of our annual accelerator programs and growing the influence our global tech summits. This year we expanded from 11 summits in 2019 to 20 summits. Blockchain Tech Summit launched officially this year with an amazing line up of 8 amazing partners, 21 speakers, and 250 guests.
The Blockchain Tech Summit is the world’s most exclusive event featuring hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors, pioneers, and creatives under one roof to address humanity’s greatest challenges via blockchain technology. The summit also serves to teach fundamentals of Blockchain technology, leading applications of Blockchain technology, and startup development strategies via exclusive workshop sessions with award winning experts.
Blockchain Tech Summit is also a part of the 2nd annual Future Tech Week series presented by http://Globalstartupecosystem.com where 1000 pioneers convened at 11 Times Square Manhattan. Huge thank you to Microsoft our Platinum Sponsor and Ecosystem partners Forbes, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, IBM Cloud, AWS, and Sendgrid. #futuretech #tech #innovation Dates of the entire series was as follows:
- September 9 www.vrtechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
- September 10 www.blockchaintechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
- September 12 www.aitechsummit.org (9am-1pm)
- September 13 www.nanotechsummit.org 11am-4pm Daily.
As we continue to grow the size of our future tech series, we are pleased to see the engagement with our first annual program in the Blockchain industry.
Huge thank you to our Speaker Line Up:
- Christine Ntim, Chief Marketing Officer @ Global Startup Ecosystem
- Georgie-Ann Getton-Mckoy, Execution Strategist, Award Winning Serial Entrepreneur
- Bryant Nielson, EBlockchainecutive Director for CapitalWave Inc. and Founder for The Blockchain Academy
- Bill Guida, Head of Research | Bull Flag Group
- Einstein Ntim, Chief Executive Officer @ Global Startup Ecosystem (Partner @Africa Future Fund)
- John Lynn, Co Founder of CELA
- Adrian Pintilie, Founder at Softescu
- Garfield Ivy Maitland, Cofounder Investveryyoung
- Cynthia Mallory, Partner at Tareo Capital Management
- Jules Miller, Partner @ IBM Blockchain Ventures & Co-Founder/Partner @ Prose Ventures
- Mark Eckerle, Manager of Emerging Technology Group and Team Leader of the Digital Currency / Blockchain Niche at Withum
- Daniel Dewar, Founder at Paperchain
- Bill Bongiorno, President of Blue Chip Public Relations, Inc.
- Philip Delvecchio, Global Digital Ambassador Community Lead
- Ayesha Kiani, Strategist I Entrepreneur I Advisor
- Victor Samuel, Founder and Managing Partner at NV Global Ventures
- Menajem Benchimol, Co-Founder at LATAM Blockchain Solutions
- D.K Smith, CMO at dBlockchainDigital.com, Managing Director at Brooklyn Innovation Center
- Corey Stedman, CTO at Node Capital
- Jimmy Rojas, Senior Business Develop at Fluidity
- Taotao He, CEO of HGR Digital Asset Group
Another full house for Blockchain Tech Summit: 2nd free program of the Future Tech Week series hosted by Globalstartupecosystem.com at Microsoft Time Square! 👏👏👏A big thank you to our Title Sponsor Microsoft , and our partners at Forbes, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM cloud, and Digital Ocean! #blockchaintechsummit #blockchaintechsummit19
Want to join us as a speaker, partner or sponsor of Blockchain Tech Summit 2020? Email us at email@example.com or RSVP via www.blockchaintechsummit.org for September 2020.
Leave A Reply